Saturday, March 21, 2009

Starting Like a New Car

Hey, I am new to this Blog World in which my mother intrigued me to doing. I'm just your average Joe who is toying around on the computer. I am into sports, music, video games, and now blogging. The sports I am into are Football, Basketball, Soccer, and Golf. I have played all of them and I am best at Football and Golf.
I am into rock music. I don't like rap or pop and all this radio... junk. There is really no talent involved. The bands I like are Linkin Park, Metallica, Rise Against, Slipknot, Disturbed, Black Sabbath, Dragonforce, and the Offspring. If you have any recommendations then just tell me. I know other bands like Three Days Grace and Guns n' Roses and I like them but I have only heard a few songs.
The video games I am into are Guitar Hero, Madden and NCAA, Mario Kart Wii, Super Smash Bros., Mario games and Legend of Zelda. You may call me a dork or a fag or anything along the lines of that, but that doesn't really mean anything because I don't know who you are and you don't but this little bit about me (unless you're my mom.)
That's all I can say for now so See Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment