Monday, March 23, 2009

The Guitar Queero

For a person who has had Guitar Hero for 8 months and have it taken away for 2 of them. I have Guitar Hero III and Guitar Hero: World Tour. I can play Guitar on Expert. Drums I play on Hard or Medium. I can only play on the Weekends unless I have a cousin visiting, (which never happens.) On Guitar Hero III, the only songs I can't play are: Through the Fire and Flames, Nothing For Me Here, Raining Blood, Number of the Beast, & Take This Life. I get through 5% on Through the Fire and Flames before I fail. I haven't played it since before Christmas and my sister scratched it up. On World Tour, I can't do: Hot For Teacher, B.Y.O.B., and Satch Boogie. On Hot For Teacher, I get to 16% done. B.Y.O.B., I get about 12% done. I have had World Tour since Christmas day. The cymbal cord on the drums broke on the day after Christmas. Also thanks to my little sister. So in late February we just got a new Game. All the waiting for a new one and we just go to the store. Waste of Time!! Again I only play on the weekends for about 1- 4 hours every weekend.
Well Am I Obsessed as my parents say?

6 comments:

  1. you only play for one hour on the weekends?? really? no worries, it's not going anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you must be really good, I can play "Smoke on the Water", kind of...... but Kaylan is pretty good. Music is great, keep playing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you going to buy GH Metallica?
    Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes. But other than that me have facebook now!!!!!!!!!! And Platinum!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow your pretty good and not obbsessed. myself

    ReplyDelete