Sunday, November 29, 2009

My team

I was baptized here, my dad was president of his class here, my dad made a speech here. Can you guess where it is? I hope not unless you are family. It's Notre Dame!!
Notre Dame used to be the elite football programs before I was born. It got bad around the time I was born. They have some of the best talent in the whole league yet they still don't win. They lost to Uconn, a team who they should have beat like Houston beat Rice... No offense if any of you are Rice fans. Maybe not that bad, but with their talent and skill should have not even won in overtime. There should be no overtime. Now they lose to Stanford. Stanford is a good team that has great talent also like Toby Gerhard. I know he is good but to let him run 205 yards is not acceptable for a team like Notre Dame.


Umm
Thats all i guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment