Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Our Venture to Huguenot Park

We were going to go to Itchetucknee Springs on Tuesday but wound up somewhere else instead. We went to Big Talbot Island which has a lot of trees on it. All of the boys were bleeding that day. Spirits were slightly dampened and then one of my friends suggested that we should go to Huguenot Park. We had went there before and it was fun. You can drive your car on the beach. One of my friend's mom got her car stuck so we had to push it out. We got there before my other friends and they ditched us. We went back to where they were and me and my friends went swimming in the water there. We almost caught a few blue crabs, I discovered an island thats survace greatly resembles the look of the moon's surface. I named it Moon Island. When we left we got home and went over to one of the friends' house and watched a movie called "Dog Gone." It was very funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment